TekEfficient offers limited-service restaurants a cost-effective alternative for telecom and technology procurement, according to a company press release
Today’s competitive telecom and technology services landscape allows QSRs to save up to 40% on telecom and technology services, such as old POTS/analog lines, internet, managed firewall services and management fees, according to the company.
TekEfficient said it has helped more than 2,000 businesses realize savings while introducing business communication technologies that allow them to:
- Keep critical online payment and phone communications secure and running with 100% uptime.
- Increase online orders.
- Collect data for marketing and loyalty programs.
- Consolidate tech vendors.
- Keep food products fresh with IoT sensors.
- Maximize restaurant staff efficiency.